Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A to Z Blogger Challenge? I Must Be Nuts!!!!!!!

Last year around this time I signed up for the A to Z blogger challenge.  Its blogging everyday in the month of April using a different letter of the alphabet each day.   At the time I thought why not?  I can do that.  Tons of people that were also doing it picked a theme for the month like movie titles or wines which makes it much easier to pick your word or phase for the day.  I of course like to fly by the seat of my pants and picked no theme, just did my usually babbling each day.  After it was over I thought, I will never, ever do this again, but low and behold I just signed up again for another go.

So I am still asking myself, what am I nuts?  Hmmmm when I think about it, I signed up for it again because even though it got harder as the month went by, on the whole I did really enjoy it.  It challenged me to find a something to write about everyday  for each letter of the alphabet.  I also enjoyed visiting others and seeing what they were writing about.

In the end I will be trying to write everyday for the month of April.  I am racking my brain for a theme but have come up with nothing yet, but I still have time and maybe something will pop into my head and make it easier for me this year or maybe I will again do my usual babbling.

I guess time will tell.


1 comment: