Friday, December 20, 2013

Renovations Days Before Christmas, WHAT!!!!!!!

Christmas is days away and I have been crazy enough to do home repairs during this already stressful holiday time.  Certainly it was nothing that I planned but I had been trying to get this contractor to come and do renovations since August.  He kept putting me off with one excuse or another.  Why would I wait you ask???  Well I had used him many times before and I knew once he got here he would do a great job so I waited and waited.  When I got a call 2 weeks ago that he could start on December 12.  I was totally irritated but my thoughts were that if I said no he would put me off even longer so I agreed and  instead of a decorated Christmas tree  I have my contractors buckets and junk piled up.

Day 1

Day 8
Maybe I should just hang some lights on the buckets and call it a tree


Mary Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment