Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ready to Rumble

Well in a few short days I will be knee deep in writing posts for the A - Z April Blogger Challenge.  The challenge is to write a post everyday surrounding a different letter of the alphabet.  April 1 is A, April 2 is B and so on, posting everyday except on Sunday.  I feel like Rocky Balboa waiting on the ropes for the bell to ring so I can start my first round.  I am not sure whats up ahead but I am looking forward to the fun.  I have taken in all the suggestions that the A - Z mentors have given me and have a number of posts already done.

Many of my fellow bloggers that have joined the challenge have already stopped by to say hello and I have done the same.  So I am at the ropes looking across the ring at Apollo Creed, he looks daunting and I can't wait to get my gloves on him.  I am sure he will be a challenge but like life, if its not a challenge its not worth the effort. The difference in the A - Z challenge is that there is no loser. It's about sparking creativity, learning new things and meeting new people.  It sounds like a win, win to me.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard!
    My posts are almost all ready - I just need to schedule each one the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck in the A to Z challenge!
    Denise at Organization and Inspiration for Fellow Writers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm flying by the seat of my pants on my posts....we'll see how I do.

    ReplyDelete