Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chevron Flower Key Chain

In my craft room I have a bin of a random stuff  that I keep because I know that someday I will use it.  The other day I was looking through it and came across a bunch of laminate that I had from a few years ago.  After much thought I decided to try my hand at turning them into key chains.



I covered the laminate with chevron card stock using Mod Podge.  
Antiqued the edges in black.
I added a felt flower.
Layered  it with a daisy that I cut out from the Serenade Cricut Cartridge.
Topped it with a button and a swarovski pink crystal.
Embellished the top with a ring of beads
Attached the key ring.

These are a few others that I have also done.


I am visiting The Fabulous Cricut Challenge Blog today.
Mary Ann

5 comments:

  1. they turned out so well, love them all! especially the owl one tho, but don't tell the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute and seem to be much more difficult than you describe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these, even though the FCCB challenge is flowers I like the seahorse best. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so neat! What a great way to use leftover laminate. I really like how you decorated them with different images and added the beads. Very fun! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative and adorable. Love this idea. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete