Thursday, April 17, 2014

Things That I Have Learned - Overwhelmed

Well its the O day of the challenge.  I usually do my blogs first thing but its now close to 8:00 PM and I am just getting around to writing.  Its been busy day.  Lots to do to get ready for my big move next week.  I have previously mentioned that my husband and I have sold our house that we have lived in for over 30 years.   My husband is not well so we have to go to a home with no stairs and a more all around  manageable floor plan for him.  Most of the details of the sale and the move has been on my shoulders and it has been extremely overwhelming.   Its been exhausting but I am seeing that the end is near and I just am so ready to go.  

So what I have learned is that things can seem so daunting but if you keep your eye on the prize it will all be totally worth it.

So I am making this one short and sweet and hopefully have more time for tomorrow's P.


Mary Ann
 

No comments:

Post a Comment